Aaron White posted the St. Cloud Roster which included a few names that caught
my eye, including two relatives of alums of other Minnesota schools:

> 5   Ryan Plante              FR       Clouqet, MN

Would this be Olympic Team member and former UMD Bulldog (and Hobey Runner-up)
Derek Plante's younger brother?  Cloquet's not that big a town!

> 26  Dave Paradise            FR       Shoreview, MN

He's the son one of the Gophers' Paradise brothers, Dick or Larry, I don't
remember which.  I believe he played for the St. Paul Vulcans last year.

> 27  Mike Manstuen            FR       Roseville, MN

Aaron misread the name here, I think.  It's Maristuen.  MAIR-e-stoo-en
(Trust me on this one; I live in the Roseville school district and get a lot of
their hockey games on local-access cable!)

Pam Sweeney                            Go Gophers!!!
[log in to unmask]         1993 WCHA Playoff Champions!!!
[log in to unmask]              Ski-U-Mah!!!

              2 Days Until the Hall of Fame Game!