Earlier, I stated Maine had no proven goal scoring.

My apologies.  I didn't realize Ingraham was returning.  I was impressed with
him during the NCAA Finals.  Tardif and Latendresse don't make proven goal
scorers in my book.  If they do it this year without the cast from last year,
I'll be a believer.  Kariya will only be there for the first half of the season.
 While his contributions will be significant, his departure for the Olympics
will also be significant.  Plus, who will replace Montgomery's leadership?

So, with Ingraham returning, instead of predicting Maine to finish 4th, maybe
they should be predicted to finish 3rd or 4th.

Again, I have no ill will towards Maine.  I just don't expect this to be their
year at the top.

Bob Mayville
UW-Madison