From:   EDEN1::IN%"[log in to unmask]"  "Dos moi pou sto, kai tan gan kinaso"  8-OCT-1993 06:10:46.41
To:     IN%"[log in to unmask]"  "Multiple recipients of list HOCKEY-L"
Subj:   other hockey lists

>Greetings All,
>
>I am new to the hockey list, and would like to say that what I have been
>reading thus far is most interesting. Glad I found out about the list. My
>question, are there any other lists out there that deal with hockey? I know
>of the OlymPuck list, but was wondering if any dealt with NHL, AHL, IHL, or
>Major Junior in Canada. Any info would be appreciated.
>
>Regards,
>Jeff

Here is the list of available e-mail Hockey mailing lists.  The first address
listed is the address to subscribe.  The second address is the address to talk
to the subscribed group.  In some cases there is only one address for both of
the above mentioned functions.

 - E-mail lists:

 List Topic (Freq.)                      To Subscribe
 Anaheim Mighty Ducks                    [log in to unmask]
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 Boston Bruins                           [log in to unmask]
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 Buffalo Sabres                          [log in to unmask]
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 Dallas Stars                            [log in to unmask]
                                           (include 'DSTARS' in subject line
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 Los Angeles Kings                       [log in to unmask]
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 Montreal Canadiens                      [log in to unmask]
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 Philadelphia Flyers                     [log in to unmask]

 Pittsburgh Penguins                     [log in to unmask]
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 St. Louis Blues                         [log in to unmask]

 San Jose Sharks                         [log in to unmask]
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 Tampa Bay Lightning                     [log in to unmask]

 Vancouver Canucks                       [log in to unmask]
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 Washington Capitals                     [log in to unmask]
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 AHL Newsletter                          [log in to unmask]
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 ECHL Newsletter                         [log in to unmask]
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 Western Hockey Leaague                  [log in to unmask]
                                          (include 'WHL SUB' in subject line)

 British League                          [log in to unmask]

 College Hockey Discussion List          [log in to unmask]
                                           (Body of message should contain:
                           SUBSCRIBE HOCKEY-L your full name and favorite teams)
     List Address                        [log in to unmask]

 NCAA Division III Hockey                [log in to unmask]

------
Enjoy,