I'm back!!!

I know I have a few friends out there in the BU
computer areas.
1st, thank you Adam for giving me that account
(my sign-on name is `Ogre'), but it will only
be necessary as a backup!

After I had told a number of friends in the BU
computer center that I would no longer be on the
system due to graduation, I was shut out of my
account.  Somehow (I'm not sure I should ask which
one of them did it), my account has now suddenly
become active again!?!

Mike, please send me a copy of your predictions
on Hockey East with your analysis.  Adam told me
that our only difference is that I thought Maine
had enough talent in the red-shirt group (Santonelli, etc.)
to be fourth in the league, not fifth.  We agree
on everyone else (I am told).

P.S.- I have a job as a teacher at Austin Prep,
feeder of players such as Fitzgerald'86 (Prov-NY
Islanders), Flannagan'87 (UNH), Fitzpatrick'87
(Dartmouth), Haggerty'86 (Prov), Devine'88 (Prov),
Costa'92 (Merrimack), and countless Div III players.

Sorry, they're all going to BU now.
(only joking... sort of)

Pleasure to be back!
Tony BU'92'93