Sid writes:
>Also, while I'm thinking of it, media folks covering Hockey East teams
>might want to know that the annual HE media luncheon is scheduled for
>Tuesday, October 19, at 11:30 am at the Blades and Boards Club at the
>Boston Garden. Hope to see you there!

Just wanted to add that as this is an official HE function, you should
be a member of the media or part of one of the teams to attend, and
you should also contact the league office beforehand.  I don't presume
to speak for the league office, this is just my observation from past
experience.  Thanks to Sid for the info on Herlofsky and this event.
---
Mike Machnik           [log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMN* 11/13/93