>According to a local Milwaukee radio station, the Bradley
       >Center in Milwaukee has been awarded the 1997 Phinal
       >Phour.  Can anyone confirm this?  Anything on 1998?

I would think Jeff's post is correct since all the news reports coming out
today have received subsequent confirmation.  It also keeps the traditional
rotation: 1994 St. Paul (not Minneapolis), 1995 Providence, 1996 Cincinatti,
1997 Milwaukee, and 1998 Boston (although I haven't seen a report today on
this.)  I wonder what happened to Anaheim-- there certainly was a lot of static
about the bid.  Looks like Albany gets the shaft.

Also, a question on Jayson's post.  He indicated Madison--I would guess that
should be Bradley since Madison would mean returning to campus sites.
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris
          Go RPI //      Albany, NY