Apparently the last time I sent this, it got messed up through my editor.
What I had posted was that someone asked when
the SUNY schools left the ECAC, and formed
their own conference.  Effective after the end
of the '91-'92 season, the SUNY schools were
only going to participate in their own tourney,
no in the ECAC as before.  However talking with Mike, right after I sent that,
he said that the SUNY schools are still in the ECAC...
Hmmm...I'm confused...any way...I also said
that since that was the wlast year
that SUNY would play the ECAC, it was also
the last year that a SUNY school could claim
a triple crown, as my '91-'92 Cardinals did..."-), I mean :-)...someone please tell me how to delete, besides shift-del, or backsp, or
just plain del...they *don't* work!!

-heatehr
--
Heather M. Neely