November
    Fri.    12-   at Minnesota Tournament         TBA
    Sun.    14    (Dart,Brwn,Minn,Minn-D,St.Cld)  TBA
    Thur.   18    BOSTON COLLEGE              7:00 PM
    Sat.    20    at Dartmouth                    TBA
    Sun.    21    at St. Lawrence                 TBA
    Sun.    28    NORTHEASTERN                1:00 PM

December
    Sat.    04    at Princeton                    TBA
    Sun.    05    at Yale                         TBA
    Tues.   07    at Brown                    7:00 PM
    Fri.    10    BOWDOIN                     6:00 PM
    Sat.    11    COLBY                       3:00 PM

January
    Sat.    08    RIT                         1:00 PM
    Sun.    09    CORNELL                     1:00 PM
    Sat.    15    YALE                        1:00 PM
    Sun.    16    MIDDLEBURY                  1:00 PM
    Sat.    29    at Middlebury              12:00 noon
    Sun.    30    at Cornell                  1:00 PM

February
    Sat.    05    PRINCETON                   1:00 PM
    Tues.   08    at Beanpot I (@Northeastern)    TBA
    Sat.    12    at New Hampshire                TBA
    Sun.    13    at Colby                    3:00 PM
    Tues.   15    at Beanpot II                   TBA
    Sat.    19    PROVIDENCE                  1:00 PM
    Sun.    20    BROWN                       1:00 PM
    Wed.    23    DARTMOUTH                   7:00 PM
    Sat.    26-   ECAC Quarterfinals              TBA
    Sun.    27    (at campus sites)               TBA

March
    Sat.    05    ECAC Semifinals                 TBA
    Sun.    06    ECAC Final                      TBA

The Gopher event looks like a great way to start a season.
It looks like if I had my way, I'd be taking up part-year
residence in Minnesota to follow the Crimson Men and Women.

This will be the first year for the ECAC Women's Hockey League.
The Middlebury-Cornell road trip looks like it will be a bizzare
adventure.

New players:  Winkie Mleczko's sister, Allson (New Canaan,CT)
will be one of Harvard's first year players.  "A.J. is a real
sniper."  Please let that be true!  Other new skaters:  Alexis
Boyle (Belmont,MA) ; Daphne Clark (S.Hamilton,MA) ; Jennifer
Duval (Winchester,MA) ; Colleen Malek (Saginaw,MI) ; Kate Schult
(Chadds Ford,PA) ; Whitney Smith (Collinsville,CT) ; Lauren Turner
(Northport,NY).  Instant team?  Any other scouting reports?

For what seems to be the third year in a row, UNH does not come
to Bright.  I have to pick them up at Northeastern.  They are
still working on the Women Huskie's schedule.

Does anyone <gc@polar> know where the Women's ECAC final is being
held next March?

Does anyone have an e-mail address for the ECAC?  Ah, there's the
rub.

Well, only 146 days till the Harvard Women's first match at Bright.

/
 good shooting
 rhun