According to UPI, the Chicago Blackhawks signed Clarkson's Chris Rogles and
Vermont's Christian Soucy and both will report to training camp this fall.
Rogles has completed his eligibility at Clarkson, but Soucy pulled a Parris
Duffus and left Vermont after his sophomore year, and like Parris, he is good,
but probably not ready to be a pro.  Nonetheless, I wish them both well, and it
is nice to see a couple goalies from the ECAC at least get signed.

--
        *        Dave [log in to unmask]         *
        *                  Cornell '91 OSU Med '95                     *