Bri already reported most of this.  But I thought I'd add a few details.

Bob Croce in Saturday's T-U had the erroneous note about Albany bidding for the
1996 NC$$ Championships.  I would guess the first open date for an Eastern
final will now be 1998.  He had one other interesting sidelight: the ECAC will
award the 1996 championships NEXT year.  That make's about as much sense as
awarding Lake Placid the ECAC's for 1994 and 1995.  Make those hotel
reservations now--you'll need to.

And, Kevin Dupont in the Boston Globe reported that Shawn Walsh was a candidate
for both the Devils' job (#1 candidate supposedly is Robbie Ftorek) and for
an assistant coach to Mike Keenan with the Rangers. Brings back memories of
Mike Addessa and his supposed courtship dance with the Rangers after the 1985
season.  Frankly I'd be surprised if either Jeff Jackson or Walsh ends up as a
head coach in the NHL.  Other than Badger Bob, there haven't been many (any?--
Herb Brooks has only achieved mediocrity) college coaches to make the
transition to NHL coach.
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris
          Go RPI //      Albany, NY
         (______/
1994 Regionals to...Oh Why Bother.
Why are the Islanders so tough against the Patrick?  Ray Ferraro for MVP.