Spring Rumor Mill:

Not only has Colgate graduated several important players, but
two of its most important juniors, Brent Wilde and Marcel
Richard, are rumored to have used up their eligiblity in some way
(I assume they're over-age, but I don't have the numbers in front
of me).

Anyway, some 'Gate friends of mine are very bummed by what
they consider to be a major setback for the program. Looks like
the Central New York pair may spend yet another year as the
conference's easiest road trip.

Greg
Boston (as in, "chokes again")
Let's Go Red!
Let's Go Flames!
Let's Go You Incredibly Lucky But I'll Take It Islanders!

p.s. The Wit and Wisdom of Harry Sindon, in reply to a question of
how he felt having been just knocked out by Buffalo:

"Well, the Sabres didn't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway. Next
year WE'LL just start playing in April."

And you ask me why I love this town...