All right, Let's here it for Pellerin.....   I Now that at the
end of the season he wasn't getting full ice time, anyone been
watching the Devils-Penguins match up?  has he gotten Ice time?
I find it very refreshing that while Pellerin Graduated, and Received
the Hobey Baker award a year after David Emma, He made it to the Big
league first.....

                 Pat Ellis

P.S.  GO BRUINS    GO UMAINE BLACK BEARS    42-1-2       NUMBER 1......

                   HOCKEY EAST REGULARS SEASON CHAMPIONS.....
                   HOCKEY EAST TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS>......
                   PAUL KARIYA, HOBEY BAKER AWARD WINNER.......
         NCAA DIV. 1 HOCKEY TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    M-A-I-N-E      GGGGOOOOOOO    BBBLLLUUEEEE!