Kudos to Mike for pointing out that LSSU was not "represented by just
three Americans this past season."  For those of you not familiar with
the geography, Mike also pointed out that it is closer to Canada than
any other Div I team.  A hard slap shot from center ice has about a
50-50 chance of staying in the country.  :-)

Seriously, one wrong turn looking for LSSU's arena and you may be in
Canada, it's that close.  Also, I've never been to home games at
MTU/NMU, but LSSU is the only place that I know of that plays both
national anthems before the game.

  John H
  U Mich
  Defending LSSU, because no one from LSSU seems to be on Hockey-L