All I can say is FUCK.  Ya I think it is, I've heard all sorts of rumors
across campus that he had reached a verbal agreement with toronto.  By
biggest beef is the fact that he had a year left and he's a Defenseman.
Of all the things that Maine is going to need next year it's defense
(snow, Dunham gone, Imes probably to the olympics.......)  and lastly
does Toronto really need anymore Defense?????????????  oh well....

               Pat Ellis

P.S.  GO BRUINS    GO UMAINE BLACK BEARS    42-1-2       NUMBER 1......

                   HOCKEY EAST REGULARS SEASON CHAMPIONS.....
                   HOCKEY EAST TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS>......
                   PAUL KARIYA, HOBEY BAKER AWARD WINNER.......
         NCAA DIV. 1 HOCKEY TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    M-A-I-N-E      GGGGOOOOOOO    BBBLLLUUEEEE!