Well, seeing as how someone beat me to the punch this year and posted the
final ECAC Non-Ivy Standings, I've had to get more creative....so I thought,
what if:

1.  The ECAC were divided into schools who had red as a primary school color,
and those that did not:

1992-93 ECAC RED FINAL STANDINGS

Team            W   L   T   Pts
-------------------------------
RPI             9   1   0   18
Harvard         8   2   0   16
St. Lawrence    7   3   0   14
Colgate         4   6   0    8
Cornell         1   9   0    2
Union           1   9   0    2

    As you can see, RPI wins this one as well....

1992-93 ECAC NON-RED FINAL STANDINGS

Team            W   L   T   Pts
-------------------------------
Vermont         7   2   1   15
Brown           6   3   1   13
Clarkson        5   3   2   12
Yale            4   5   1    9
Dartmouth       3   7   0    6
Princeton       2   7   1    5

     That's right, Vermont actually wins the Non-Red Title for this year.

     By now, you're probably thinking, hey, this guy's an idiot.  No, I just
have too much time on my hands!  For example, I've also considered, what if:

2.  The ECAC were split into the New York and Non-New York divisions:

1992-93 ECAC NEW YORK FINAL STANDINGS

Team            W   L   T   Pts
--------------------------------
RPI             9   1   0   18
Clarkson        7   2   1   15
St. Lawrence    6   4   0   12
Colgate         5   5   0   10
Cornell         1   8   1    3
Union           1   9   0    2

     So, it seems RPI wins another subset....

1992-93 ECAC NON-NEW YORK FINAL STANDINGS

Team            W   L   T   Pts
-------------------------------
Harvard         7   1   2   16
Vermont         6   3   1   13
Brown           6   4   0   12
Yale            4   5   1    9
Dartmouth       3   7   0    6
Princeton       1   7   2    4

     And Harvard captures this "title"....

Hope this made your day a little more interesting.  Sadly, Clarkson didn't
win any of the posted subsets, so I don't get to add anything interesting to
my signature...

 *       Jeremy Hall          [log in to unmask]          Penn State Univ.     *
 *                CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS:  1991 ECAC CHAMPIONS              *
 *                              PENN STATE ICERS:                            *
 *      1992-93 ATLANTIC COLLEGIATE HOCKEY LEAGUE REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS      *
 *                      1993 ACHL TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS                       *
 *     LET'S GO TECH!!!!                                LET'S GO ICERS!!     *