In article <[log in to unmask]> Droopy <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>NATIONAL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR     1st     2nd     3rd     PTS
[stuff deleted]
>Kobie Boykins, RPI (?)                          1       1

I don't know who threw this vote in, but I'm sure it was either Kobie himself
or one of the freshmen players here at RPI.  For those of you who don't know,
Kobie is a red-shirt freshman on the team this year and has yet to put on a
game jersey.  Pretty funny, though.  :-) :-) :-)

--Dan

--
Daniel Orchard-Hays        Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute             '95
"Wise men store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites ruin."