Again, as you know, Maine has won over 30 games in a season.  This extends
the record they set last year for consecutive 30 win seasons to six.
  Also, Maine's senior class has become the winningest team in college hockey
history.  Although I don't have the won-lost-tie record on me, I CAN tell you
they had won 82.2% of their games the last four years heading into the UNH game
last weekend which they won 5-2.  Hopefully, this year they can cap off their
success by winning 100% of their NCAA tournement games........(please?)

Ben,    UMaine '9?
M-A-I-N-E GO BLUE!