I just got back from my trip to rainy silicon valley...

Congrats to all the winners, in fact, to all the teams who made it to
the NC$$ tournament.

Several people sent me notes that they would be in Milwaukee for the
finals this week. Some others posted to the net. Since I may have
misplaced some of them, please send me an e-mail note as soon as you
know if you will be there. Include any useful information -- what days,
if you already have tickets, where you will be sitting, etc.

I will send out details on a get-together as soon as we figure out what
they are. Last year we had a very nice dinner between semi-final games
(thursday) so that is what we will try for again.

        --david

--------
david parter                            university of wisconsin -- madison
[log in to unmask]                           computer sciences department