I just spoke with the local cable co. (Greater Rochester Cablevision).  They
checked their schedule for Sportchannel, MSG, etc. and supposedly none of them
are carrying the games this weekend.  The Sportschannel varient we get is out
of New York (thus we get lots of Devils/Islanders/Nets games).  Anybody down
New York City way able to contact either Sportschannel or MSG directly and find
out if they have plans to carry anything.  We also see Sportschannel America
once in a while, but I have no idea where they broadcast out of.

Also, at what times are the games actually scheduled?

Thanks!

                              Larry