Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

I'll be at Joe Louis on Saturday. For those attendees, I'll be the guy wearing
the BG (yeah, that's right BG) hockey jersey and Detroit Red Wings cap in section
107, row 3, seats 13,14, or 15.

Stop by or flag me down, I'd like to meet all the hockey-l's in attendence.

Good luck to all teams playing this weekend (East & West). And I also hope
that there are large crowds at both arenas.

Paul Marchant     |  CCHA, BEST in NCAA Hockey  | (513) 865 - 1637
Mead Data Central |                             | Statutes Conversion Eng.
P.O. Box 933      |      Go BGSU Falcons!       | [log in to unmask]
Dayton, OH  45401 |                             | ...!uunet!meaddata!paulm