someone wrote...
>Again, it seems i have to remind people about lightening up. ...

   Just as denigrating is not welcome on this list, neither is trying to
   change the posting habits of people.

   If anyone has a problem with a posting, I invite you to send private
   mail to me, not to the list.

   Just because you do not see me posting a lot of responses to HOCKEY-L
   does not mean that I am not active in making suggestions to posters
   *privately*.

   HOCKEY-L is for the discussion of college hockey;  let's keep it that
   way.

Thanks,

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]