Does anyone know the capacity of Aldrich Arena?  I really don't feel
like driving all the way up to the cities (a whole 2 hours :) ) if I
won't be able to get tickets.  I can imagine that UW-River Falls and
UW-Stevens Point (whom I'll be cheering for) will bring huge
contigents to the game.  Of course if I can't get tickets I could
always go to the Mall of America, but shopping is a little boring
when I could be watching hockey. :)

And by the way, I'll be coming into the cities from the south on Hwy
61.  I'm sure if I buy a map I'll be able to get there with the
directions Ed provided.

Chris Skowen
UW-LaCrosse '92                         [log in to unmask]
G. Heileman Brewing Company             ghb001!c_skowen