First of all, to anyone who was offended by
my ribbing of the Maine fans (spelling), I
apologize.  Secondly, the story of spelling
"choke" was meant to be the relating of a
humerous story, not a violent attack on Maine.
Realize that, except in '89, when I was rooting
for Harvard, I was rooting for Maine in all
of their NCAA appearances.  (I only root against
you when you play us.)
Finally, and far more importantly, I would like
to correct one fan whose name does not appear
with the text.  I believe it came from ?netnews?.

When I was writing about a whiner, I WAS NOT
REFERRING TO MAINE FANS!!!  I was commenting
on the article by a Brown fan about the lack
of respect Brown had received in a vote that
had not yet taken place.  I had thought that
the complaint (because it was premature) had
come across as sounding like whining.  That
would have been an unjustified attack on Maine
fans (who I have NEVER accused of being whiners).

To Larry Latour and Wayne Smith, I agree.
I had wrongly believed that more people had a
sense of humor.  Ribbing will not happen again.

Sorry for taking up everyone else's time

Tony  BU'92