In constructing the bracket, I was using the format that the NCAA had used
for at least the past 3 years - i.e., 3 plays 6, 4 plays 5, and then they
play 1 and 2, seeded as if the higher seed had won (thus winner of 4 vs. 5 plays
1).  After that, I assumed that if all the higher seeds won, 1E plays 2W while
1W plays 2E.  If this has been changed, please let me know...

 *       Jeremy Hall          [log in to unmask]          Penn State Univ.     *
 *                CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS: *1993* ECAC CHAMPIONS             *
 *                        (ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR!!!!)                        *
 *                            PENN STATE ICERS:                              *
 *            1992-93 ATLANTIC REGULAR SEASON & TOURNAMENT CHAMPS            *
 *     LET'S GO TECH!!!!                                LET'S GO ICERS!!     *