Regular season
RPI vs Brown  Split series
RPI -second
Brown -fourth
Playoffs:
RPI vs Brown ****never played**** (Most likely RPI would have won!)
RPI lost to Clarkson (the eventual winner) and to Harvard (#1 team in the ECAC)
Brown  beat Harvard (You never know what might happen) and lost to Clarkson.

If the decision of the commitee was based on the Brown's win over Harvard, they have probably forgotten about RPI's (7-3) triumph over Harvard in the regular season. I think RPI deserved to go to the playoffs.
Good luck to all of you who are fortunate enough to get tickets for NCAA tournament.
P.S. By the way I was the guy with the PA in my car at Lake Placid.

      |              Good luck next year.                           |
      |                LET'S GO RED!                                |