In article <[log in to unmask]> Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Actually, I think I noticed a small error in Bill Fenwick's post...it mentions
>that Clarkson clinches fourth with a sweep this weekend...actually, they
>would clinch third, as they would be one point ahead of Brown, and the
>Knights have a 1-0-1 record against Yale this season.

> *       Jeremy Hall          [log in to unmask]          Penn State Univ.     *
> *                                                                           *
> *                CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS:  1991 ECAC CHAMPIONS              *
> *                                                                           *
> *                              PENN STATE ICERS:                            *
> *      1992-93 ATLANTIC COLLEGIATE HOCKEY LEAGUE REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS      *
> *                      1993 ACHL TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS                       *
> *                                                                           *
> *     LET'S GO TECH!!!!                                LET'S GO ICERS!!     *

I also noticed that he claims that RPI needs two points to clinch 2nd place,
however, the other teams that could clinch second need RPI to get swept,
indicating that RPI needs only 1 point in two games to clinch second.  The
correct version is that RPI needs only 1 point to clinch second, as only
Brown would be able to catch RPI, and RPI wins the tiebreaker with Brown.

- Kevin

--
|  Kevin J. Boyle II | Junior, Comp and Sys Engineering | Yes, I worked for  |
|   [log in to unmask]   | Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute |      AE.  So?      |