Hmm, assuming Clarkson beats Brown in tonights ECAC final, what are
the chances that Brown will get an NC$$ bid over RPI?  I'd be kind
of surprised if Brown got a bid over RPI (unless they won the
ECAC's :-) )

What are the "general" criteria used in issuing bids?  I know this
has been discussed before, but I'd appreciate a refresher...  I
realize that Clarkson is definately a better team than RPI right
now (RPI sure has talent - now if Buddy Powers can just get them
to play to their potential!), especially in light of their last 15
games.  But how important is the early season is deciding bids.?

Thanks...

- Scott Raymond <[log in to unmask]>, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute