The WCHA's middle gets a workout this weekend.  with 3rd thru 7th positions
   each 1 point behind the other, the 5 teams go into the League Blender this
   weekend and could come out in any order!

 #3 Minn is at home against #6 Denver  (denver is 3 points behind Minn)
 #4 MTU (1 point behind MINN) is home and home with #5 MNU (one point behind)
 #7 St Cloud state  is home VS North Dakota.

    This is going to be an interesting weekend and with the way the wcha has
      been this year any one of the five temas could be in any order sunday
      morning!

As for me, I leave for Marquette and dinner with fellow hockey-l'er Steve
   Christopher at 2pm!  Sunshine today, now if some of the 2 feet of snow we
   got in the last 3 days would just melt off the roads! ;-)

           Good luck to all this weekend, but not so much to those just
             ahead of or behind MTU! ;-)

                             Bob

 PS  I can answer an age old Hockey FANS question!   I was at the home of
      WCHA REF Brian Ricci Sunday evening, and I can confirm without a doubt
      that they do have copies of the rule book!  I saw with my own two (some
       say 4) eyes a copy of rule book on the kitchen table!  I told him I was
       gonna post this and got a good chuckle! ;-)