Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

In today's Minnesota Daily, there is a great article on former Gopher Goalie
Robb Stauber. If you would like me to e-mail you a copy please send me your
e-mail address. NOw that I have learned how to do this by using *Gopher* I can
forward articles of this type to any Gopher fans on the list individually!

-Carol
p.s. John F. and Gary T. you are on my list already!!