Apropos of the recent discussion of winning streaks: Dan Turgeon and
I checked our _Cornell Hockey Record Book_s (thank you, Arthur Mintz) and,
just as we suspected, the Big Red had their own 30-game winning streak;
it included the famed 29-0 season along with the next season's first game.
Does that count??  Have we got a "tie" on our hands?

                                                Dave Delchamps
                                                Cornell University
                                                Let's Go Red !!