With the list at its usual pre-weekend-game low volume, I'd like to make a
request for info (with apologies to Wayne; this isn't exactly scores &
highlights, but it is definitely college hockey - related).

I'd like to hear from anyone knowledgeable about college/university facilities
in which a single arena is used for both varsity hockey and basketball (e.g.,
Boston College's Forum).  I'm particularly interested in:  1)  turn-around time
(how long to convert from one use to another); 2) coordination of home game
schedules; 3) coordination of practice times.  If it's a "newer" facility, the
name of the architectual/contracting firm or other info on the design (and
overall costs, if possible) would be most welcomed.

Please reply directly to me (e-mail or snailmail), not to the list.  If this is
of wider interest than I'd expect, I'll post a summary to the list.

Thanks in advance!
Dr. Stephen E. Roth                                 BITNET:   ROTH@CANISIUS
Dean of Student Services
Canisius College                                     PHONE:  (716) 888-2522
Buffalo, New York 14208                                FAX:  (716) 888-2525