Of course, some ECAC referees have more of a sense of humor than others...I
don't recall ol' Pierre "Mustache of Doom" Belanger being too thrilled about
hearing that song...

Actually, the referees with the best sense of humor seem to be the ones we
get here at Penn State.  Sure, we get on their cases all the time, but one
referee in particular, Jim Weaver, will actually acknowledge the crowd
occasionally if they/we get a good shot in at him :^)  He also has his own
trading card, something I've never seen before (refs on cards???)

And if you REALLY want to talk about "blind mice", watch Big Ten Basketball
sometime.  The refs just LOVE to ruin upsets.....

 *       Jeremy Hall          [log in to unmask]          Penn State Univ.     *
 *                CLARKSON GOLDEN KNIGHTS:  1991 ECAC CHAMPIONS              *
 *          PENN STATE ICERS:  1992-93 ACHL REGULAR SEASON CHAMPIONS         *
 *     LET'S GO TECH!!!!                                LET'S GO ICERS!!     *