Although this is incomplete, and I'm sure by the time you read this
Mike or someone will have posted the final score, BU and Harvard
were tied at 2 after 2 periods in the Beanpot final.  I saw every
other five minutes of the first two periods (for some reason the
satellite in the bar I was at decided to black out every other
five minutes!?!) but what I did see was superb hockey.  The play
and excitement was everything Mike had built it up to be.  The
two goalies were fantastic, making incredible saves left and right.
The BU goalie had one save flying in the air from the right side of
the goal all the way over to the left to rob a Harvard shot in
mid-air!  On the other side of the play Tripp Tracy was making
outstanding kick saves that description can't do justice.  Anyway,
I'm sure Mike will have the full wrap-up later.  I'm eager to find
out myself!
                                             _______
  Steve Feinleib                          | | Let's
  Cornell '91                             | |  Go
  SFA@NIHCU (bitnet)                      | | Red!  __
  [log in to unmask] (internet)                \ \_____/ /
                                            \_______/

P.S. Yes it does pain me to acknowledge that Harvard is playing
     good hockey, but I am simply a big hockey fan!