I just don't get it.  Clarkson, is ahead of Yale in all the polls and
got the nod from several of the *seeders* for a seed in the tournament yet
Yale is in second place in the ECAC.  Don't conference standings count for
anything?  (I guess not seeing as Michigan has been ranked ahead of Miami
all season yet Miami is leading that conference as well.)  This brings me
to my main question:  Will preseason hype of Clarkson outweigh the conference
standings and get them a bid (of course if they don't win the ECAC's outright)?

Eric Hoffman
Cornell '88, SUNY-Albany ??
email - [log in to unmask]
Gunnin' and prayin' to get that 10th playoff spot! LET'S GO RED!!!