Hi, all-

This is my first message to the list, so I hope it gets out ok.

I have a few questions for college hockey fans who are in cities with
NHL or other teams as well. The questions are:

Do you also go to NHL games?
If not, why not?

I'm not passing any judgements, I'm just curious, especially about
Minnesota, where the Gophers are mediocre and seem to be doing well
attendance-wise, while the North Stars are doing very well and look to
be doing ok on attendance, but I recently heard a rumor that they may be
moving. It seems odd to move out of a hockey hotbed like MN. Anyone have
any ideas?

I love hockey in all shpaes and sizes and watch it whenever I can.
Sometimes we even get 4 college games a week on Prime network here in
Pittsburgh!

thanks,
Ralph