On Mon, 22 Feb 1993, Droopy wrote:

> Just a quick thought, this is something i've wondered for a while and
> i know i might get flamed for it but: does anyone out there think that
> Vermont goalie Christian Soucy is overrated? I've only seen him twice
> and he was shelled both times (6 goals) and did not look good. From what
> i've seen of him, he can be incredibly spectacular but also let in some
> goals he shoudl stop. He looks like he tends to be TOO aggressive. Any
> thoughts?

I guess that depends on whether we're playing at home or away 8-).
Seriously, I think that he has the talent to be be a top rated goalie, has
had some games to prove it, yet is lacking the inconsistency this year to
actually be top ranked.  However, he is still fun to watch when we play at
home (look out Harvard).

And doesn't everyone let in one that they shouldn't have every now and
then?  I also think that our defense should be helping him out more.

Greg