I have a request that maybe some of you Minnesota fans heading my way next week
end can help me with, or anybody else for that matter.  Does anyone have a list
of who is inducted in the US Hockey Hall of fame in Evelith (sp) MInn, and also
what are the requirements for nomination to said hall?

                                      Bob

|   Bob Gilreath                            [log in to unmask]        |
|   Telecommunications Engineer             [log in to unmask]                 |
|   Computing Technology Services           Phone: work 906-487-2110     |
|   Michigan Technological University              Home 906-296-0989     |
|   Houghton, Michigan  49931               Fax:        906-487-2787     |
|   Lake Linden-Hubbell Lakes 92 Class DD Michigan State Football Champs |