This is a very busy time of year for college hockey and for the
discussion list.  I think the vast majority of readers of HOCKEY-L want
information about the game and to share our enjoyment of it.  I think
that's why Mike Machnik formed this group several years ago and why I
have managed its operation for the past three years.

Consider whether your posting is of interest to ALL members of the list.
Remember, please, that HOCKEY-L is read by many hundreds of people from
all over college hockey, not just your school.

If you have a personal comment, send a personal reply.

There is no room on this list for personal attacks.

There is no need for airing dirty laundry on HOCKEY-L.  If you have
something that should be known by the world of college hockey, let us
know about it and give us the required background and your perspective.

If you have a need to discuss every bone-head thing done by fans since the
Zamboni was invented, I urge you to form your own discussion list.

Let's get back to the high-quality HOCKEY-L discussions we have come to
expect!  (Drop the puck!)

As always if you have comments, suggestions, questions or problems with
HOCKEY-L or its administration, send them to ...

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]