Greg wrote:
>I think it would be even better if, after the first Princeton goal,
>the entire Tiger team whipped out tennis balls and threw them into
>the Dartmouth crowd.

This was so great, I had to see it again.  I want to nominate this for the
top 10 funniest posts to hockey-l, along with 5 or 6 of Mark "Snake in the"
Grassl's posts.

But my real intent in making a second post on this subject is to give the
people considering doing this a second point of view.  I have a friend who
played for Dartmouth recently, and knowing him, he would certainly not
support throwing tennis balls.  Why don't you consider how the players
might feel about this sort of thing, whether they would want to lose the
chance to keep the pressure on after scoring that first goal or sit around
for 10 minutes while the rink crew cleans up the ice?  You're college
students now, think about the consequences of your actions.
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)    *HMN*