Steve Kapetanakis sent me the following:
>>RESULTS
>>01/27/93 Providence          4 at Northeastern        2 HE
>
>The final score was actually:
>
>01/27/93 Providence          3 at Northeastern        2 HE
>
>Providence scored an ENG with 30 seconds left, but the goal was
>disallowed.

I had heard the score on the radio at midnight, guess they were wrong.
Thanks for the correction.

>Interesting note, all 5 goals were scored by 2 players.
>Ridolfi had PC's 3 goals, and Grossi tallied both for NU.
>
>Keeping with Husky tradition, NU is going into the Beanpot on a
>"slight" losing streak, 1-7-1 in their last 9 games.  Also,
>I think senior captain Chris Foy re-injured his knee last night.
>He wasn't on the bench for the third period.  And senior sniper
>Sebastian Laplante wasn't dressed.  I don't know the story on
>Laplante.  Have you heard anything?  Did they mention anything at
>the start of the game about him on NESN?

I didn't hear...can anyone else help?
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)    *HMN*