I have tickets for the RPI at Union game on Friday and was thinking that this
would be a great opportunity to meet some Union College Hockey-l ers. As a
matter of fact, maybe I can finally meet the RPI netters too. OR since Union
and RPI are only 15 or so miles apart, maybe we can plan some sort of
gathering of college hockey fans in the Capital District, New York area at any
convenient time! What do you all think? I'll plan on having dinner near the
Union hockey rink at around 5:00 or 5:30 on Friday at somewhere inexpensive.
I've only been in Schenectady about 3-4 times in my life, so does anyone have
any suggestions on where I can fuel up and converse before the game???

Thank you, and get back to me via email soon!

-Richard E Vehlow