(Yes, Wayne, I'm really selling my hockey stuff)

CCM Helmet with ITECH2 (tinted), CCM Supra Pants, medium/large, Graf 8800 leath
er gloves with synthetic palms, KOHO shinguards.  All stuff is in great conditi
on- pants and gloves have only played one season (U Maine Women's team- '91-92)

Hey- did anyone see the Channel 7 news coverage of the Maine Women this week?
Becca Melvin (who scored her FIRST women's hockey goal in 4 yrs) was featured-
she's been asked for her autograph by her students (she's teaching French in Ha
mpden)......   Wow- some press coverage AT LAST! :-)  Could some respect be nex
t?

Does anyone know who won the women's tournament that was held at Bowdoin last w
eekend?  I caught part of the final game (Brown vs. St. Lawrence) after speedsk
ating practice- the men I was with were amazed that the first period went for 6
 minutes before there was a whistle..... YES, women's hockey is a fast, smooth
finesse game, and we do know how to adhere to the rules of play....

When I had to leave (my ride was going) it was 3-0, SLU.
BTW- great article on the Harvard-Providence game.  SLU looked really good inth
is game- dominated, even though they were short handed most of the 1st period.