From the Big Red Hotline....Cornell defeated Union in Ithaca this evening by a
score of 5-2.  Brad Chartrand had two goals and one assist and Scollan had 3
assists.  Credit goalie Andy Bandurski with an assist and 14 saves while Union
goalie Luigi Villa had 26 saves.

I'll leave the rest to people who were actually there.  Because my family took
me out to dinner for my birthday this evening (my birthday was yesterday), I
have no idea how tonight's WMU-OSU game at the Ice Rink turned out yet.

A little side note about a Cornell almunus.  Paul Dukovac was released by the
Columbus Chill of the ECHL and has apparently signed on with Roanoke, also of
the ECHL.  As far as I know, he had been injured, but had recently returned.
He had not scored a goal for he Chill, but had 10-12 assists in 14 games or so.

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95