There seems to be a glitch sending mail to MSU (Jim, I've been trying since
last Tuesday!) so, here's the scoop for ALL interested Hockey-l'ers!!!

The games are scheduled as follows:
                UIC   vs.  St Lawrence    at 4:00pm Saturday January 2nd
           Minnesota  vs.  Ferris State   at 7:00pm Saturday January 2nd

The Third-place game will start at 4:00pm Sunday January 3rd and the
Championship game follows at 7:00pm.  One ticket admits to BOTH games the
same day. You cannot leave the arena and come back in on the one ticket though,
 you have to stay in the arena! The ticket price for reserved seats is $12.00,
all reserved tickets left are obstructed view. General admission tickets are
$10.00. The phone number for the ticket office is 1-800-U-GOPHER and they take
credit cards. The ticket office is open from 9:00am till 5:00pm CST (they will
be closed on Friday January 1st and Saturday January 2nd, but will sell tickets
 at the box office at Mariucci Arena before the games).

I am willing to help with suggesting hotels/places to stay, local sights to see
 and will be organizing a gathering of the Hockey-L'ers in attendance after
the Saturday games.  The local place to meet us is two blocks from the Arena
on Oak Street, a nice little bar/restaurant called Stub and Herb's, most anyone
 can point you in that direction!! ;-) It is on the corner of Oak Street and
Washington Avenue Southeast.

On Saturday, IN BETWEEN THE TWO GAMES I will be on the south side of the arena,
 which is where the visiting teams sit, there will be a free-standing trophy
case with the Mariucci Classic trophies in it on display....If you want to meet
 there, for more instructions to the gathering, please join me!

I sit on the north side of the arena, in section 28B row 18 seat 9, my seat is
directly over the stairway that the folks who sit in section 28A use...so if
you wander over in-between periods I will be there and Erik Biever and his wife
 Paula sit in the row behind me! I will be wearing my Hockey-L button!!! And I
even have a few left and will bring them with me if you would still like to
have one.

If you have any other questions, please e-mail me or you can call when you
get to town. I will be on-line through tomorrow (Wednesday 12/30 at 4:30pm)
My office number is (612) 625-8517 and home number is (612) 379-0599.

I hope to see you there! (That includes ALL the local Hockey-L'ers too!!!)
Happy Hockey Holidays!!!
-Carol White
[log in to unmask]  (internet)