from the Monday 12/14/92 Bangor Daily News ...

The Anah Temple Shrine will sponsor a senior college hockey all-star
game at the University of Maine's Alfond Arena for the next two years.
The games will be held in April following the NCAA Division I Hockey
Tournament.

The 1993 and '94 games will pit a team of western senior all-stars
against a team of eastern stars.  In addition to Division I players,
each team will have five Division II-III players.

Senior hockey all-star games have been held before, but none since the
early 1980s.