I've already seen the final from this one posted, so I really don't have too
much to add, except for a few brief comments. On a personal note, yesterday
marked my 21st birthday, but the festivities began Saturday afternoon. My
apologies, once again, for not getting info on the list earlier. At least today
I am coherent... :)

The Terriers defeated the Big Green 6-3 at Rupert Thompson Arena in Hanover,
NH Saturday. It was BU's 4th straight victory as they improve to 7-4 overall.
Scott Cashman started in goal for the Terriers but in a rather unusual call was
sent to the penalty box at 10:00 of the 1st to serve a 10-minute major penalty.
J.P. McKersie suddenly found himself between the pipes, and made 6 or 7 saves
to hold the Terriers' 3-goal lead at the end of the first. BU added two more
in the second to lead 5-0 at the end of that period, but a collapse of the
Terrier defense gave Dartmouth 3 goals in the 3rd. Petteri Koskimaki, Cashman,
and Dave Sacco all had big games to pace BU. The Terriers' leading goal-scorer,
Jacques Joubert, suffered a sprained shoulder midway through the 3rd period but
should be ready to face action in the Badger Classic. Mike Bracco, Dartmouth
goaltender, played a stong game but was the victim of a weak Big Green defense,
leaving the game early in the 3rd with 35 or so saves. The loss drops Dartmouth
to, I believe, 1-6 overall.
BU will break for finals and the holiday this week. They will next face CCHA
powerhouse Miami of Ohio in the opening round of the Badger Classic on Monday
December 28, in what should prove to be a real test for the Terriers.

P.S. I caught the late end of the Harvard-UVM game on the radio yesterday, and
late in the 3rd Harvard was up 2-0. Both teams was knotted in a scoreless tie
at the end of 2 (Christian Soucy had 25 saves for the Catamounts at that point)
but the Crimson rallied for 2 quick goals. If anyone has the final on this,
please post it..thanks.

--Sid
BU '94