Well, to all those Engineer fans out there, I'll be coming home soon
(I'm a native of Troy).  As usual, I'm gonna try a get a fix of hockey
while I'm home, 'cause God knows it's not gonna happen here in Indiana.

I'm planning on being at the Invy.  Usually try to get seats somewhere
around the RPI bench, mainly so I can see what's going on there.  I'll
probably be wearing an Indiana University sweatshirt (red, or course)
and maybe a Star of Indiana jacket.  Can't miss me.  The older woman
next to me will be my mom (she likes hockey too, y'know).  So Rich,
Ryan, Tony, if y'all see me, say hi!.

Lynn