gotta be quick here i have 8 min before the phone company brings down our lines
 for a change to the new switch!

     final   MTU 2
             SCS 6

        MTU went down 4-0 in 3rd before battling back 4-2 after which st cloud
        wrapped it up with 2 more goals.

 Junior Hugh McEwen just back from injury last night was tripped on a breakaway
 8 minutes into the first, and was face first on the ice 15-20 min., as he went
 back first into the goalpost.  Both teams were sent to the lockerrooms, and
 Hugh was taken off the ice on a backboard.  Last report from the Hospital was
 that Hugh had regained the feeling in his legs and was being taken for x-rays
   Just before being taken off the ice, Hugh sent a message up to the press box
 to tell his girlfriend he would be ok, that took a little tension off the
 situation.

  Gotta fly before my line gets cutt off.
                                           Bob