"[log in to unmask]" writes:
>they will play on Sunday 10/8 at 4:00 pm.... I didn't here anything about
>BU playing Merrimack on Sunday... must just be a mixup... but RPI DOES play
>Merrimack on 10/8 in Merrimack...

Just to be nitpicky...Merrimack College is located in North Andover, MA,
although North Andover is in the Merrimack Valley and the Merrimack River
runs nearby.  There is a Merrimack, NH, and a Merrimac, MA (note the
spelling), but neither is home to the school.  To make you even more
confused, freshman RW Ryan Mailhiot is from Merrimack, NH, which was listed
as Merrimack, MA in the Western Michigan game program.  And yup, RPI plays
at Merrimack Sun Nov 8th at 4 pm.

Last I knew, UAH was still scheduled to play at RPI in January too in the
return engagement of their home and home series (RPI played there last
year).
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)    *HMN*