In a rather poorly played game RPI ended up on top of the Big Green 3-1...

              1  2  3  TOT
RPI           1  0  2   3
Dartmouth     0  1  0   1

RPI started their freshman goalie Tambourro and he looked pretty good although
he wasn't tested a whole lot.  RPI looked awful and DARTMOUTH was probably the
worst college hockey team I have seen in years, except for goaltending.
Guetens was very good this evening.

Overall, it was pretty boring.  We saw Pierre tonight he was as bad as usual.

-Ryan Stone
 Lawrence University (Appleton, WI) '93
 Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute '93

| RYAN G. STONE                    | | "In the Beginning, there was a Great |
| 113 Hall Hall, R.P.I.            | |  Void.  Then God said 'Let there be  |
| Troy, NY   12180-3590            | |  Light!'  There was still a Great    |
| (518) 276-7598                   | |  Void, but at least He could see it."|
| e-mail: [log in to unmask]          | |                   -Source Unknown    |